- Renáta Ünnep, undergraduate physicist student
- Zsófia Jurányi, master thesis in physics:
Impact of cell-substrate and cell-cell adhesion on cell
motility: a videomicroscopy study, 2006.
- Balázs Gönci, master thesis in physics:
Investigation of keratocyte cells on microstructures with
- Balázs Gönci, PhD student: Time-lapse microscopy of neuronal cell
- András Foltin, master thesis in physics: Selective plane illumination
- Dorina Kőszegi, BSc thesis in physics: , Single cell adhesion measured by computer controlled micropipette, 2010-11.
- Rita Salánki, PhD student: Adhesion force of human monocytes measured by computer controlled micropipette and optical biosensors, 2012-.
- Norbert Orgován, PhD student: Cell adhesion studied by optical biosensors and computer controlled micropipette, 2012-.